Here are some characteristics that may identify you as one of my ideal clients:
- My ideal client respects the process of therapy. They value not missing appointments, paying on time, and following through on assignments between sessions
- My ideal client values direct and honest feedback from me and is strong enough to hear direct interpretations.
- My ideal client appreciates being treated courteously.
- My ideal client is self-motivated and ready to make lasting change. I limit myself to working only with serious committed clients.
- My ideal client values the time that we spend together; values spiritual principals and tries to practice them.
- My ideal client understands the value of honesty and openness.
- My ideal client is willing to take risks and try new things.
- My ideal client understands the 90/10 law: 90% of my value as a therapist will be outside of time spent in therapy.
If you see yourself on this list, give me a call at (910) 377-0312. We can do some great things together and help you live a vital, engaged and meaningful life.